William, Kate & Harry at the Sun Military Awards, 19 December 2011
Pictures from Getty Images
The 2011 Sun Military Awards (Millies) was given a HUGE royal treat — William, Kate & Harry together, dressed to their nines. For many royal watchers, nothing beats the charm of this dynamic trio. The Awards were held at the Imperial War Museum, honoring the nation’s military as well as civilians involved with the armed forces. Prince Harry gave a moving speech, while William & Kate presented an award to Sgt. Ryan McCready for Most Outstanding Solder.Videos below.
- Footage of William, Kate & Harry from the VIP reception
- Footage of William, Kate & Harry from the after party
- Video: the Royal arrival
Kate dazzled in a black velvet, strapless (wow!) McQueen gown, which showed off her gorgeously toned arms and shoulders. And a pleasant treat — she wears some serious bling for the first time! A matching set of diamonds & rubies glittered from her neck and wrist. They’re said to be part of her “personal collection,” a gift for her wedding. More fashion details from What Kate Wore.
[ad#zazzleright-diamondjubilee]Articles with Pictures
- They cried with pride: royals & celebs moved by heroes (remember to click on “Slide Show” for some exclusive pics)
- Duchess of Cambridge brings festive sparkle at bravery awards
- Kate’s black gown strikingly similar to what Diana wore 30 years ago
- Kate shows super fit arms & shoulders at Millies
- Prince Harry is ready to fight in the front line for the second time
- Kate chats with David Beckham at the Millies
- Kate is a fan of Military Wives track
- Kate shows she hasn’t fallen behind in the bottom stakes against Pippa