This will be quick as I’m dead busy today….
The Palace has announced the ceremonial timing (up to the minute) of the Royal Wedding:
- Between 8.15am and 9.45am: The general congregation will arrive at the Great North Door of Westminster Abbey.
- From 9.50am: Governors-General and Prime Ministers of Realm Countries,the Diplomatic Corps, and other distinguished guests arrive at the Abbey.
- 10.10am The Bridegroom and Prince Henry of Wales leave Clarence House for Westminster Abbey. They arrive at the Abbey at 10.15am.
- 10.20am Members of Foreign Royal Families arrive at Westminster Abbey from Buckingham Palace.
- 10.20am Mrs. Michael (Carole) Middleton and Mr. James Middleton leave the Goring Hotel for Westminster Abbey. They arrive at the Abbey at 10.27am.
- 10.25am Members of the Royal Family (except those listed below) leave Buckingham Palace for Westminster Abbey. They arrive at the Abbey at 10.30am.
- 10.35am The following Members of the Royal Family leave Buckingham Palace for Westminster Abbey. They arrive at the Abbey at 10.40am:
- The Princess Royal and Vice Admiral Timothy Laurence
- The Duke of York
- Princess Eugenie of York
- Princess Beatrice of York
- The Earl and Countess of Wessex
- 10.38am The Prince of Wales and The Duchess of Cornwall leave Clarence House for Westminster Abbey. They arrive at the Abbey at 10.42am.
- 10.40am The Queen and The Duke of Edinburgh leave Buckingham Palace for Westminster Abbey. They arrive at the Abbey at 10.45am.
- 10.48am The Bridesmaids and Pages leave the Goring Hotel for Westminster Abbey. They arrive at the Abbey at 10.55am.
- 10.51am The Bride, accompanied by Mr. Michael Middleton, leaves the Goring Hotel for Westminster Abbey.
- 11.00am The Marriage Service begins. The Marriage Service will be relayed by audio speakers along the Route.
- 12.15pm The Carriage Procession of the Bride and Bridegroom with a Captain’s Escort of the Household Cavalry, followed by The Queen’s Procession with a Sovereign’s Escort of the Household Cavalry, leaves Westminster Abbey for Buckingham Palace.
- 12.30pm The Bride’s Carriage Procession arrives at Buckingham Palace.12.40pm Members of the Royal Family and Members of Foreign Royal Families arrive at Buckingham Palace.
- From 12.40pm: Other guests for the Reception arrive at Buckingham Palace.
- 1.25pm The Queen and the Bride and Bridegroom, together with their Families, appear on the Balcony.
- 1.30pm Fly Past by the Royal Air Force and Battle of Britain Memorial Flight.
Things to note: William will be at the Abbey 45 minutes before Kate arrives. Kate will indeed spend her last night as a single woman at the Goring Hotel with her immediate family.
Kate & Harry’s Wedding Rehearsal at the Abbey. Prince Harry accompanied the bride-to-be on a 30-minute rehearsal at Westminster Abbey today. Notably absent was Prince William, who was on duty at RAF Valley. Also present were the bridesmaids and the page boys.
Kate was said to be “relaxed and excited” as she was guided through the service by the Dean of Westminster, the Very Rev Dr John Hall. More rehearsals are scheduled in the coming days.
Article: The Telegraph
2 WEEKS TO GO!