Prince William, patron of Centrepoint, celebrated the charity’s 40th anniversary today with some of its homeless youths. He arrived early, made breakfast for the group, sliced a birthday cake, and interacted with the young people benefiting from the charity. Too bad the press had to focus on his balding head again.
Centrepoint, a cause close to Diana’s heart, provides housing and support to homeless people between the ages of 16 and 25. William has taken over as patron since 2005.
Article: Daily Mail
- Prince William Slept Out in London Street at -4C temperature to Raise Awareness
- Prince William an Inspiration to Young Homeless
- Prince William Shows Off his Dance Moves at Centrepoint
- Royals at Work: March 2010
- Prince William Helps Launch CD for the Homeless