Likely another excerpt from Katie Nicholl’s new book entitled William and Harry, this weekend’s Daily Mail ran a story that chronicles Prince Harry’s lovelife — from his first love Emma Lippiat (who he dated on and off for 4 years), to his beginnings with current girlfriend Chelsy Davy, the ups and downs of their relationship, and his naughty encounters with Natalie Pinkham, socialite Astrid Harbord, mother-of-two Catherine Davies… plus a few waitresses.
As with all things Katie Nicholl, take everything with a grain of salt.
Article: Daily Mail
- Harry in African Safari Sans Chelsy
- Royal News Bits: February 14, 2010
- Katie Nicholl’s CBS Interview About Prince William & Harry
- Katie Nicholl Continues to Promote Book
- Did Prince Harry & Chelsy Davy Split Up (Again)?