Prince Harry plans to join a charity expedition with injured servicemen to the North Pole next year. He said that he hopes to complete part of the 300-mile Arctic trek alongside amputees who lost limbs in the line of duty. The 25-year-old prince had already been named as a patron of the event, which aims to raise £1million for the charity Walking With The Wounded.
But at a launch in London he announced that he wants to go further with his support. ‘You will be glad to know that if my military commitments allow me I would love to join the team,’ he said.
Although Harry is training to become an Army Air Corps helicopter pilot and plans to return to Afghanistan in the next two years, he is hopeful of being given permission to join the month-long expedition for five days next April.
Article: Daily Mail
- Prince Harry to Qualify as Pilot in May
- Prince Harry Set for North Pole Expedition
- Prince Harry Plans Chelsy Tattoo on Bum
- Prince Harry Set to Fly Either Lynx or Apache
- Prince Harry Set for Afghanistan Return