Just catching up with the post-Royal Wedding craze that has continued to engulf the media… With Prince William & Princess Catherine — formally known as the Duke & Duchess of Cambridge — away on honeymoon in private Seychelles, the press spotlight continues to shine on the Middletons, particularly Kate’s little sister Pippa (now known as her “Royal Hotness” or “P-Middy”).
- Pictures: Pippa spotted out and about in London wearing jeans
- Pictures: Pippa at Harrods
- Secret to Pippa’s perfect derriere: Pilates!
- Pictures: Carole & Michael Middleton spotted watching football in Reading
- Telegraph Column: Carole Middleton is my new style crush
And Andrew Morton, who’s currently promoting his book William & Catherine: Their Story , gave an interview saying Kate and Pippa are “very competitive,” and that Kate would be a little bit surprised of Pippa’s new fame. Moreover, he goes on to say that he thinks Princess Diana would have been jealous of Kate. Yah, right…
And if you think that’s silly, wait till you see the cover of America’s In Touch Weekly… according to “sources close to Camilla,” William and Kate may not be able to conceive due to problems stemming from her adolescence. I was totally expecting tabloid trash like this, but couldn’t quite believe they’d emerge only 3 weeks into the marriage.
Sarah Ferguson News
She’s not done yet!
Memoir to be launched. On top of her 6-part reality show Finding Sarah airing on Oprah’s network in June, the Duchess of York is writing a “very personal” memoir entitled Finding Sarah: A Duchess’s Journey to Find Herself. It comes out on June 28.
Interview with Harper’s Bazaar. Fergie gives an interview, talks about the wedding snub once again, says she’s “the best mom” she knows, praises Prince Andrew and talks a bit about her embroiled scandals.
- Pippa Dominates Media as William & Kate Settle Into Married Life
- The Queen is the Second Longest Reigning Monarch
- A Day at the Races
- Prince Andrew Controversy Overshadowing Royal Wedding
- Party Pieces Launches “The Party Times”