I wonder where “insiders” get these stories… The press can’t get enough of Harry and Chelsy these days. Any story to prove they’re back on gets published.
It seems that Prince Harry and Chelsy Davy are making plans for the future. An engagement? A wedding? Not yet … instead, a huge Christmas party for their friends somewhere in London.
A source close to the pair says they’re deciding on a venue. “They’re looking at Raffles, Movida and possibly the Sanctum Hotel in Soho as potential venues. There’s talk of charging their friends an entry price and donating the money to charity. It’s just a case of which venue and when.”
Article: Daily Express
- Chelsy’s Travels are All in Good Cause
- Prince Harry Seeing a Chelsy Lookalike?
- Kate Not Friendly with Chelsy?
- Prince Harry Updates: Lesotho and “Moving In” with Chelsy
- Prince Harry Acting Very Much Like He’s Single