Pictures by Arthur Edwards (left) & Reuters (right)
Take That’s Gary Barlow performed a pop concert in aid of The Prince’s Charities & The Foundation of Prince William & Prince Harry — and two pairs of royals came out to show their support. The gigs are raising funds so that the Trust can invest £2.5million in helping five areas that were hit the hardest during the August riots in London, Manchester and Birmingham.
Prince Charles, Camilla, William & Kate (the first time all four appeared together publicly) were guests of honour for the charity concert in Royal Albert Hall last night. They met with Gary Barlow before the show started, and spoke with performers after.
The singer told William: “I hope you enjoy tonight and I hope it’s not too loud.” William replied joking: “The louder the better, the louder the better.”
The Duchess of Cambridge looked stunning in a short black and tan dress costing just £69.99 from Zara.
- Telegraph: purpose of concert + footage with royals
- CNN: includes footage of backstage meet & greet
- Good Morning America: pregnancy speculation continues
- Today Show: includes Christmas at Sandringham report
- Early Show: straightens Pippa-Sandringham rumors
- Press Association: raw video of royal arrival
- Daily Mail: Leggy Kate’s all dressed up for Royal Albert Hall charity concert
- Daily Mail: Prince Charles left amused with Peter Kay’s jokes (includes pictures of backstage meet-and-greet)
- Mirror: Kate flashes her legs at Gary Barlow gig in Zara dress
- The Sun: Gary Barlow’s show gets royal approval
- Express: Kate is a mini marvel on a royal date with Gary Barlow
- What Kate Wore: Kate wears Zara mini dress & Ralph Lauren jacket
- Kate Middleton Attends Christmas Carol Charity Concert
- Details on Kate’s 31st Birthday Celebration
- Prince William Visits New Zealand
- May Wedding for Zara Phillips & Mike Tindall?
- Royals Meet the Media