Happy 27th Birthday, Harry!
Henry Charles Albert David
Born 15 September 1984
Prince Harry turns 27, and remains England’s most eligible bachelor. He spends his special day at work. This week, Harry joined his cousins for BGC Charity Day, raising funds for his charity Sentebale and simultaneously trumping big brother William’s record on the trading floor.
- Prince Harry joins BGC Charity Day to help raise funds for Sentebale
- Video: Prince Harry on the trading floor as he closes record breaking deal
Ladies Linked to Prince Harry
After more than a year of traveling, Harry’s ex Chelsy Davy has finally started work in London as a solicitor trainee. Royal watchers are pointing out that she’s working for Farrer & Co. (solicitors to the Queen) and not for Allen & Overy as previously reported. This means she’ll be in the UK for the foreseeable future. Chelsy has also debuted a new boyfriend — property developer Taylor McWilliams.
- Chelsy Davy makes red carpet debut with new boyfriend Taylor McWilliams
- Tales from Ibiza: Dean Piper says Chelsy & Taylor are just “casual” & “not an item”
- Chelsy Davy finally starts work at law firm
- More pictures: Chelsy Davy starts work
- Pictures: Chelsy goes shopping with her mom — at Reiss!
- Florence Brudenell-Bruce enjoys the single life as she joins a fundraiser evening at Nobu
- Florence Brudenell-Bruce takes vow of silence regarding relationship with Harry
William & Kate whereabouts
The Cambridges spent some time in Balmoral as of late. It seems the newlyweds are spending time with William’s family this time around. Earlier this summer, they reportedly were with the Middletons at Birkhall.
- 13 September: William & Kate were with Prince Charles & Camilla on a grouse shoot. @AnnabelBlackett, whose father runs the estate, tweeted the experience of meeting them and is full of praise.
- 11 September: William, Kate & Harry joined the Queen & Duke of Edinburgh for service at Crathie Kirk near Balmoral to pray for 9/11 victims.
Earlier that week, William & Kate were spotted around London
- 6 September: William & Kate joined Pippa’s 28th birthday celebration at a restaurant in Kensington
- 5 September: Kate spotted shopping in Peter Jones in London, browsing rugs, pillows, bed linens, and kitchen items. (Pictures — of her back, that is)
- 4 September: Kate spotted with her family in Hungerford, near their family home in Berkshire, and popped into shops including Hungerford Arcade and Hungerford Emporium, leaving locals stunned. Some reports say she also visited the area earlier that week with her mum Carole.
William & Kate Tidbits:
- Official overseas tour #2: Caribbean for William & Kate next year? (scroll down)
- The Cambridges donate a vehicle given to them as a wedding present by Land Rover to Mountain Rescue -
- 3D sketch of Royal Wedding in Sydney street. Beautiful!
- Prince William’s mission to the Falklands next year in jeopardy?
- Middleton family photos from Ibiza 2006 removed from websites after PCC complaint
- British film crew follows in royal footsteps in P.E.I.
- Couple recounts meeting Will & Kate in Quebec
- “Kate Middleton effect” felt on New York Fashion Week runways
Zara & Mike
A new allegation of newlywed Mike Tindall acting slightly less than royal… According to The Sun, Zara Phillips’ husband of 6 weeks got a bit close with a blonde as he as his rugby mates celebrate their opening match World Cup victory. They were said to have been at a nightspot and engaged in a “dwarf-throwing” competition. Mike was allegedly seen kissing and groping a beautiful blonde, and also allowed to have his face rubbed into her breasts after downing a string of shots at the bar on Sunday.
The bar manager dismissed the allegations, saying: “There was no dwarf throwing – that’s just not cool! Secondly: there was no scandal by any of the English Rugby players that we saw!” England Rugby chiefs also played down the incident, saying: “Like all the lads he plays for England with a massive amount of passion and he was relaxing after a tough match.”
We are yet to hear from Mike or Zara’s reps. Zara is expected to join Mike in New Zealand later this month.
- Mike Tindall allegedly “kisses” & “gropes” blonde during celebratory night out in New Zealand
- England rugby chiefs defend Mike’s night out allegations
Prince of Wales + Duchess of Cornwall
The Prince of Wales & the Duchess of Cambridge have been seen with William & Kate at Balmoral this week. Other news:
- Video: Prince Charles joins ceremony outside US Embassy to commemorate 9/11
- Camilla & Charles attend her nephew Ben Elliot’s wedding
- Pictures: September 5 | September 6 (her 28th birthday) | September 8 | September 10 (for a friend’s wedding) | September 12 | September 14 |
Congratulations to Princess Beatrice! She graduated from Goldsmith’s College with a 2:1 degree in history and history of ideas. Both Prince Andrew and Sarah Ferguson were in attendance. Beatrice plans to take on a few internships before getting a job, with a preference in fashion.
- Princess Beatrice graduates from university as proud parents look on
- Fergie, Beatrice & Eugenie join Prince Harry at BGC Charity Day to raise funds in memory of 9/11 victims
- Diana’s dresses did not sell after all. Previous reports fake
- A tale of 2 dresses: Kate’s wedding dress raises £8 at Buckingham Palace while Diana’s gown is carted around the globe