A shocking paparazzi photograph of a dying Princess Diana is to be screened for the first time in a documentary about her fatal crash.
Unlawful Killing (watch trailer here), which will be shown at Cannes this week, is backed by the actor Keith Allen and Mohammed Fayed, whose son Dodi died with Diana. The 90-minute film will include a graphic black and white close-up of Diana taken moments after the Mercedes carrying the couple crashed in a Paris underpass.
The documentary also suggests foul play from the Royal Family surrounding Diana’s death. “It reveals a cover-up by the British Establishment culminating in a six-month inquest. Keith Allen’s ground-breaking documentary recreates key moments from the inquest and demonstrates how vital evidence of foul play was hidden from public scrutiny, how the royal family were exempted from giving evidence and how journalists, particularly those working for the BBC, systematically misreported the events and in particular, the verdict itself. This is the story of how the world was deceived.”
A spokesman for St James’s Palace declined to comment but royal sources said Diana’s sons would be sickened by the news. They have long since made it known that they want their mother to rest in peace.
Article: Daily Mail
Harry has been surrounded by blondes lately…
Prince Harry was spotted leaving on-off girlfriend Chelsy Davy’s flat on Saturday, but she was nowhere to be found during his 2-day charity polo matches over the weekend. Chelsy and Kate had been spotted cheering on their boyfriends in the same event years before. Instead, Harry was seen hugging a blonde in day 1… and chatting up with the Oscar-winning actress Charlize Theron on day 2…
Prince William & Kate are finally on their honeymoon
Prince William and Princess Catherine departed on their honeymoon on Monday, their spokesperson confirmed. The exact destination remains undisclosed. “They have left for their honeymoon and the couple have asked for their privacy to be respected.” They were seen driving from their Anglesey home followed by Range Rovers packed with suitcases.
“William is determined to give Kate the holiday of a lifetime,” says a source. “The past couple of weeks have been a whirlwind. They’re looking forward to some quality time together. Kate doesn’t know where she’s going, but Wills is confident she’ll love it. It’s a dream honeymoon location – one of the most romantic places in the world.”
Bets on the Seychelles seem accurate. The Indian Ocean tourism spokesperson confirmed that the royal couple landed on their main airport at 7:20am local time on Tuesday.
The UK press have agreed to give the couple the privacy they desire. Now hopefully the rest of the world would do the same.
More William & Kate tidbits:
- Judge thanks Prince William for rescuing him
- Economic boost: For brands Kate has worn, celebrations are just beginning
- Kate’s hairdresser practiced on Claire’s Accessories tiara to perfect her look
- Royal Wedding Osyter cards earns London 2 million pounds… and there are still some left
- One week on, royals revel in flawless PR performance
- Everything you need to know about Pippa Middleton
- The Middletons file PCC complaint over Ibiza photos
- More dug up pics of Pippa, Kate, William & the Middletons during their 2006 Ibiza holiday
- The Queen wants an iPad!
- Helen Mirren meets the Queen
- Sarah Ferguson says Royal Wedding snub was “difficult”
- Pictures: The Duchess of Cornwall visits East Sussex
- Video: Buckingham Palace tourists surprised by royal dancing flashmob