Welcome to British Royals - your source for the latest on the British Royal Family.
Adjunct site to our popular account @britishroyals on Twitter. Latest tweets appear below.
A searchable tweet archive will also give you access to all our tweets through the years!
On April 29, to mark William & Kate’s second wedding anniversary and to celebrate Children’s Hospice Week, an unprecedented effort was unveiled. The online royal community, spearheaded by 5 blogs, launched the Baby Cambridge Fundraiser in behalf of East Anglia’s Children’s Hospices (EACH). The Duchess of Cambridge is Royal Patron to this charity. Read more on this wonderful initiative here.
GIVEAWAY sponsored by STYLEROCKS
The very generous StyleRocks is giving away this beautiful, large citrine ring valued at $1,000. The company does customisable jewelry and accessories. One of their newest range is the Cambridge Collection, and 10% of the profits will be donated to the fundraiser!
ENTER the GIVEAWAY via What Kate Wore
And please don’t forget to donate to the Baby Cambridge Fundraiser, which is what all of this is about. We are close to reaching the £3,000 mark, but there’s no limit to the amount we can share. Moreover, the sick children and their families need all the help they can get.
- Queen all smiles as she visits The Duke of Edinburgh in hospital, suggesting he is on the mend… http://t.co/nCFe09VUys ->
- RT @EwartRoyale: The Queen leaves the Duke’s hospital after a 30 minute visit http://t.co/U8Vn9nnDvm ->
- RT @EwartRoyale: The Queen arrives to visit her husband in hospital http://t.co/FcSBL6QGc4 ->
- The Queen will visit the Duke of Edinburgh tonight. He is said to be “comfortable & in good spirits.” ->
- RT @QueenVicMirror: Buckingham Palace update: Philip will remain in hospital for two weeks and will take a period of convalescence for two … ->
- Prince Philip received his first visitor in hospital for his 92nd birthday today – son Edward, who stayed 20 minutes http://t.co/LYSovVLqQj ->
- RT @carolinealton: Prince Edward says his father is “well, thank you” after visiting #Prince Philip in hospital. He was there for 20 mins o… ->
- RT @EwartRoyale: The Duke of Edinburgh’s first visitor is Prince Edward who drives himself up to the hospital and parks outside ->
- RT @RoyalReporter: I doubt she’ll be there somehow but the Duchess of Cambridge has consented to a race being named in her honour at Newmar… ->
- Prince Philip likely to receive royal visitors as he spends his 92nd birthday in hospital today (by @RoyalRepoter)… http://t.co/holA6OQjiI ->
- Duchess of Cambridge’s blue maternity dress (pictured while shopping for home) costs £17.50 at http://t.co/MGyJymNzdz http://t.co/zvZ2JZ42MO ->
- RT @victoriaarbiter: For those who weren’t able to watch before ‘Helicopter Rescue’ featuring #PrinceWilliam airs on BBC 1 tonight: http://… ->
- RT @RoyalReporter: So we’ve had Happy Birthday to you for Philip at Buckingham Palace, a 41-gun salute in Green Park. A 62-gun salute to co… ->
- Wishing The Duke of Edinburgh more happy & healthy years ahead as he turns 92 in hospital today. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! http://t.co/CG9xFMwesK ->
- RT @MajestyMagazine: Canadian bid to block William & Kate’s daughter becoming Queen by @RoyalReporter Daily Express http://t.co/egnYwXttd6 … ->
- Royal visitors expected today as Prince Philip spends his birthday in hospital after abdominal surgery… http://t.co/77YtRhBl8x ->
- VIDEO: Prince Harry displays his Apache helicopter skills in RAF Cosford Air Show (via @PlanesTV)… http://t.co/YO4zM7CRez ->